To be a recognised provider of first class first aid and safety training courses, delivering high quality qualifications to organisations and individuals, who require our support in meeting and achieving their compliance training needs.
- To ensure we meet the training needs of our clients, now and in the future.
- To provide a fun and engaging learning experience within a comfortable, safe and relaxed environment.
- To help teams and individuals achieve their goals by building confidence and competence.
Our values are central to the way we seek to operate as an organisation and treat those we work with. Every team member of GEM Compliance Training is committed to making these values a reality.
- Quality – Always working to the highest standards.
- Integrity – Consistently open, honest, trustworthy and genuine.
- Commitment – Dedicated to what we do and who we work with.
- Passionate – Our passion drives and motivates us to excel.
- Supportive – Helping our clients to achieve their goals.
- Success – Celebrating the achievement of those we teach.
Meet the GEM Team
Click on our GEM team members below to find out more about them!